sabato 14 agosto 2010

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF



I was born in Pulcallpa - Peru in 1958. i studied arts in Trujillo and Lima at the Escuela de Bellas Artes, completing my academic studies in 1986. Since that time until this day I give myself with passion to represent the life and customs of a part of my country which for me is very important, because it will forever be my roots and my source of inspiration for  each of my works: The Amazon. Although, so far life has taken me away from this because for over 10 years I have lived in Turin - Italy.


Through this blog I want to share these experiences with those who feel or have love, admiration or curiosity; whether it be for art in general or for what I wish to express through it, the Peruvian Amazon.
In all these years I have done several enhibitions, on my own as well as participating in group exhibitions, but is this latest exhibition, which will begin from the month of September, I want to share with all who feel an interest in knowing what I promote and disseminate.

This exhibition at which I mention and with which I wish to show through this space is called May Ushin (dialect pano, Ucayali) which means Red Earth, and which will perform an Artistic Tournèe, which started in Turin, specifically in the neighborhood where I live now "Falchera" and continued in different cities of Italy and Europe, to finish where everything started: in Peru.

Week after week I'll describe how this adventure develops of which you will be participants.

Until the next post. 















begining a batik






J. Orsi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento